Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Harnessing His Dreams at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Konstantinos Skordakis


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Konstantinos Skordakis on his promotion to Director.  Here are a few words from Konstantinos about his journey to Director.

Losing a job is a common motivator for many WorldVentures’ Independent Representatives to focus on their business with renewed enthusiasm. For Konstantinos Skordakis, an economic stall in his native country was a deciding factor and his promotion to Director is a direct result of his hard work.

“I have my own business in Greece,” he explains. “But the economic situation of the country made everything difficult. I sometimes think if there was not such a big problem with my business, that I wouldn’t have such a big ‘why’ and I wouldn’t have tried to succeed in WorldVentures.”

For Konstantinos, keys to his success are quite simple – team work and belief in himself. Ironically, the simplicity of the WorldVentures’ concept can sometimes prove his biggest hurdle when introducing the business and products to others.

“The idea is so simple – vacations and money–that everyone is trying to find the catch,” he laughs.  “It’s difficult for some to understand that this idea is so simple.”

Konstantinos stays motivated by constant thoughts of his team and what he can do as a leader to continue to help them improve their lives.

“WorldVentures came into our lives to change them,” he says. “There is economic freedom for those who believe and understand the idea. I know I have to succeed to change my life and my team members’ lives.”

With WorldVentures, Konstantinos has chosen a path to take hold of his dreams and knows that there is a freedom in that choice that many have not taken. But, he strongly advises that they should.

“Everything is in our hands,” he says. “I know I no longer have to wait on anything from anyone. Follow your dreams, be inspired and take your life in your hands.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment