Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Discovering His “Why” at WorldVentures


WorldVentures Congratulates Justin Williford


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Justin Williford on his promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Justin about his journey to Senior Representative.

Though he had confidence, new Senior Representative Justin Williford sometimes found himself a bit hesitant to speak to others about his WorldVentures business. But, after finding his “why,” his fears have been laid aside as he works to achieve his own definition of fun, freedom and fulfillment.

“In regards to my recent success, some of my key tools were being able to throw away my fear of being judged for presenting this to my friends,” he states. “I also stay in constant contact with my upline for support and motivation.”

For new mobile-preneurs, Justin stresses the importance of identifying their “why” and also not letting anyone stand in the way as they pursue their dreams.

“Without my ‘why,’ motivation would have been absent,” he says. “I knew that if I wanted to create a better life for myself and one day for my family, something I was doing needed to change and WorldVentures provided me with that change. I always go back to my ‘why’ if I’m not feeling motivated. We all have to keep moving and not let one person’s rejection change your goals.”

Justin has very detailed goals for his future and how WorldVentures will help him achieve them and a sound piece of advice from iconic businessman Henry Ford that lights a fire under him and his team.

“In the next year, I want to become a Marketing Director,” he shares. “Within five years, my goal is to become a Marketing Director and after that, within 10 years, I’m aiming to become an International Marketing Director. Henry Ford said, ‘Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.’ I love this quote because the mind is such a powerful tool and convincing yourself you can do something is more than half the battle.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment