Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Staying Steadfast at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Joshua Duran


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and MikeAzcue would like to congratulate Joshua Duran on his promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Joshua about his journey to Senior Representative.

For someone who wants to see the world and who dreams of leaving a lasting legacy, becoming involved with WorldVentures may be a perfect fit. And for Joshua Duran, recently promoted to Senior Representative, joining WorldVentures has been a move that has paid off.

“I’ve always loved to travel,” Joshua says. “So, as soon as I saw the first part of the video that talks about the company and what it has to offer, I was in! Last August, I experienced the Mega DreamTrip in Cancun and we were treated like VIPs!”

And not only has Joshua been “in,” he has been working hard to gain his promotion. Joshua’s persistence and never-say-die attitude are big reasons for his success.

“I am consistent and I never quit,” he says. “I have learned that something worth having is never easy. I stay motivated through training and ‘staying around the campfire,’ talking to others and staying in the know. I also read books and listen to audio training.”

Joshua enjoys traveling with WorldVentures, but is ultimately focused on showing others about WorldVentures and leaving a legacy for his family.

“My future kids won’t have to worry about anything,” he says, confidently. “Showing more people the WorldVentures way has made a huge impact on my success. I’m here to change the world.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment