Friday, March 1, 2013

Family First at WorldVentures




WorldVentures Congratulates Mike Stam



WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Mike Stam on his promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Mike about his journey to Senior Representative. 


Though Mike Stam lost his job in 2012, he gained much more than a paycheck when he joined WorldVentures.

“I made a decision to do something for myself and my family for a change,” he says. “I’ve gained freedom and flexibility both financially and emotionally.”

As the leader of a family of six, David is motivated each day to provide the best life he can for them. Attending trainings has made all the difference in the world as he has grown his business, but he also credits those in his WorldVentures circle for keeping him focused.

“I have a great sponsor and a great group of people who keep me busy showing more people about this,” he says. “They keep me moving forward.”

Extremely proud of what WorldVentures offers those who embark on a DreamTrips getaway, Mike is fully confident serving as an ambassador for the company.

“I have not found another travel company offering what we have at our prices,” he says. “It’s truly a fantastic product and I'm proud to be able to offer DreamTrips to my friends and family.”

More than anything, Mike wants to ensure he is leaving a lasting legacy to his children and family. And with his hard work in WorldVentures, he is off to a very good start.

“I want them to believe they can achieve anything they make a conscious decision to attempt,” he says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment