Tuesday, March 26, 2013

From Real Estate Go-Getter to Vacation Jet-Setter at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Donna Henry


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Donna Henry on her promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Donna about her journey to Senior Representative. 

As a real estate professional, new Senior Representative Donna Henry was a superstar, selling more than 30 homes in her first year. So, it’s no surprise that her tenacity and drive has made her just as successful in her WorldVentures business.

“When I saw WorldVentures, I thought ‘I’ve been working my tail off being in the middle of problem after problem in real estate,’ and this idea was so easy and fun,” she exclaims. “I still do real estate, but it’s challenging to jump into the problems when I have WorldVentures and it only brings me more fun, freedom and fulfillment!” 

Though she has obviously always been a “go-getter,” Donna really put her WorldVentures dreams in motion after attending a training event.

“Regional training lit me on fire,” she says. “I came home and became a professional inviter! To stay motivated, I listen to CDs in my car and I’m always looking forward to training events and parties. Staying around the positive people in WorldVentures is the key.”

WorldVentures has also provided Donna with an opportunity to vacation in a style she had never been accustomed to before.

DreamTrips are so different than regular vacations because you are spoiled and so well taken care of,” she says. “I’ve always searched for the cheapest hotel, which cannot compare at all with the four- and five-star resorts and how special you are made to feel on a DreamTrip. Until WorldVentures, I had never traveled like that!”

Within the next 10 years, Donna hopes to continue to ascend to the highest ranks of WorldVentures, helping thousands to have the same wonderful lifestyle she enjoys. But, it’s the legacy she wants to leave her daughter that will truly resonate for generations to come.

“I want to give my daughter a life of freedom so she can give back to the world in amazing ways, so no one around her is living in poverty” she says. “I want her to lead others in fun, freedom and to live a fulfilled life as well.”

WorldVentures Facebook
WorldVentures Pinterest 

 

1 comment: