Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Perfect Plan B at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Indhira Casto 


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and MikeAzcue would like to congratulate Indhira Casto on her promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Indhira about her journey to Senior Representative.

Working in education, new Senior Representative Indhira Castro spent her days surrounded by children. Though her work was noble, Indhira longed for something different that would allow her to spend time with her own 4 year-old daughter. That something “different” was WorldVentures.

“I needed a Plan B in regards to my income, but more importantly, I needed to find a way to buy back some of my time. I’ve been in education since 2004, spending more time with other people’s children. WorldVentures is the perfect Plan B for me, allowing me to spend more time with my child, take her on awesome trips and earn residual income.”

Indhira is well aware that if she is to continue to excel and have a successful team, she must continue to develop her leadership qualities.

“The key tools to my recent success are the trainings and personal development tools,” she shares. “Thanks to all of the training and reading I do, I realized that it all starts with me. If I want my team to be successful, I have to be successful. When you know the way, you go the way and you show the way and the rest will follow suit!”

As Indhira shows others how to travel around the world for less and the business opportunity in WorldVentures, she does follow the system she has learned, but also remains true to herself.

“The strategy that’s had the biggest impact on my success is simple—just being genuine in my approach,” she says. “I follow the system when it comes to inviting and sharing WorldVentures with people, but I am always myself. I am not a sales person, but with our deal, I never have to be! I get to be myself and share an awesome concept with my closest friends and family and help them without losing who I am.”

As an educator and leader for her WorldVentures team, Indhira is motivated by a fitting quote from Marianne Williams.

“’As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.’ I love this quote because it reflects my success in life and with this business. It’s rewarding to have an impact on those around you because you are bold enough to have an impact on yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment