Monday, March 18, 2013

Finding His Purpose at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Rik Stegehuis

WorldVentures Co-Founders WayneNugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Rik Stegehuis on his promotion to Senior Rep.  Here are a few words from Rik about his journey to Senior Rep.


As a new Senior Representative, Rik Stegehuis, obviously knows what it takes to be successful as he ascends the WorldVentures’ ranks.  While he is gaining more time with his family and earning residual income, WorldVentures has also been the vehicle for Rik to discover what motivates him each and every day.


“Success in life is not all about money,” he says. “Actually, to measure success in life with money alone is a poor indicator of the quality of life. Money has a very important place in quality of life, but true happiness comes from understanding the true meaning of life, which is about our loved ones and people other than ourselves.”


Looking beyond his circumstances is how Rik stays motivated and why he works so hard developing his business.


“I have discovered who I am and what my mission is in life,” he says. “I have found what I am looking for in this world and that’s to help me live my passion and my purpose at the same time.” Like many Independent Representatives, Rik is also motivated by his family—his wife Julita and their children. Julita’s connection to WorldVentures is just as strong as Rik’s, as she is also an Independent Representative.


“She is right above me as my leader,” Rik says.” We work closely as a team to make our dreams happen. Together, we are leading our teams to our best ability, while continuing to learn. Teaming up with her and working together has had the biggest impact on my success. ” Attending regionals and A View from the Edge also top Rik’s list of key tools to his success.


“It feels great to belong to a successful group of like-minded people,” he says. “Constant support from my leaders have increased my understanding of the system, how to follow it and have given me the feeling I have had since the very beginning—I have found my home within WorldVentures.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment