Thursday, March 14, 2013

Knowing Her Worth at WorldVentures



WorldVentures Congratulates Renee Edmund


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Renee Edmund on her promotion to Senior Rep.  Here are a few words from Renee about her journey to Senior Rep.

As a registered nurse, Renee Edmund is accustomed to caring for others. When she decided to join WorldVentures, Renee made a conscious decision to start caring for herself and her future also.

A new Senior Representative, Renee decided early on what WorldVentures would represent for her.

“WorldVentures was my ticket to financial freedom,” she said. “I have never been content with working for someone else. I haven’t found one hospital in the last nine years that agrees I’m worth at least a million dollars and after seeing WorldVentures, I knew this was my way to creating the life I deserve.”

Like many who are promoted in WorldVentures, Renee touts attending training as “absolutely the key ingredient to winning” and applying the knowledge she gains. However, finding and creating her “why” has been a driving force for her as well.

“With this income, I will be able to bring my mother to the U.S.” said Renee. “Create a big “why” and that is the only motivation you need.”

Looking back over her time in WorldVentures, though it has not always been easy, Renee admits there is not much she would change on her journey.

“There is nothing I would do differently,” she said. “Everything has been a learning experience to make me a better Rep and a better leader. I can’t lead people through the mud if I haven’t walked in it myself.”

Whether leading others through mud or walking along a beach shore, Renee’s vision is focused totally on her future and enjoying life to its maximum level.

“There is more to life than working to pay the bills until you die,” she said. “I want to master the ‘art of living’ while I’m here. And for generations ahead, I am leaving behind a legacy of freedom and life. Corporate slavery stops with me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment