Thursday, May 9, 2013

Managing Success with WorldVentures

WorldVentures Congratulates 
Amber Beito 
WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Amber Beito on her promotion to Senior Rep. Here are a few words from Amber about her journey to Senior Rep.  

With a sixth child on the way, Senior Representative Amber Beito manages to find time to successfully grow her WorldVentures business.

“Don’t let ‘I don’t have time’ be an excuse,” Amber says. “My husband and I have five children plus another one coming at the end of May. We work full-time jobs, own two different companies and have two part-time Independent WorldVentures Representative positions. If you want something bad enough then do it, you’re the only one who can change you. Be positive and keep motivated by the ripple effect.”

And positive she is, bubbling over with happiness, energy and belief in WorldVentures.

“My husband said I’m always over motivated with this,” Amber says. “I’d have to agree, I’m always working my angles, even at work, by cell, Facebook. I can’t help it that WorldVentures is running through my veins!”

Amber says that when she found WorldVentures, she was a single mom with four children, working full time and attending college full time getting “A’s.”

“I was not doing my homework until after my kids were in bed sleeping (so many late nights),” Amber says. “And had three part-time jobs while still raising my kids without government help or child support. I wanted to make sure to spend more time with my children and my new husband, and not live paycheck to paycheck. Plus, at the time, my new husband was very skeptical, so that made me drive myself that much harder. I’m the type of person that when you tell me I can’t do something, I’ll prove you wrong and do it.”

Amber says events like A View from the Edge and Momentum; Sunday night calls; Fast Start Playbook and three-way calls with a successful up-line, have all contributed to her success. And this is in addition to her team.

“I stay motivated by my team,” Amber says. “I want them to be successful and understand that you don’t have to work the 40/40/40 plan like most of our parents have done. I want my children to be brought up with the same core values that I have and keep the momentum going.”

Amber is thankful that she can now buy her children braces and eyeglasses and enroll them in activities, such as basketball, hockey, Cub Scouts, 4-H, guitar, piano, and dance. “Which aren’t cheap,” Amber says. “In the past year, I’ve been truly blessed with my WorldVentures family. UNITED! 2012 was my very first event, not even being in a month. I love how everyone in the company is so humble, and I love the core values. I even have them posted at work so I can review them every day. This has changed my own family because now we have a little bit of cushion and can have some fun on weekends with the kids.”

Hoping to be a WorldVentures trainer someday, Amber hopes to teach others how to work “smarter” not “harder,” like she has come to know over the years. And this includes making the most of her situation, whether favorable or unwilling.

“If you want something in life, go after it, and don’t back down from anyone or anything,” Amber says. “I used my stubbornness to alter my actions and motivations to get myself through life, without letting anyone or anything drag me down. At every single regional and major event, I cry, and it’s not because I’m ‘Yellow,’ but because my ‘why’ is that big, and it’s how bad I want it. I thank WorldVentures for giving me more personal strength and personal growth even beyond what I had prior to joining. My husband and I couldn’t be more proud to be a part of this amazing family and journey, for generations to come!”

Amber believes that success is measured in the strength of desire, dream size and how a person handles disappointment. And by the look of things, she is managing all three successfully.

WorldVentures Pinterest  
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment