Thursday, May 9, 2013

Communication Is Key with WorldVentures

WorldVentures Congratulates 
Jason Wells


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Jason Wells on his promotion to Senior Rep. Here are a few words from Jason about his journey to Senior Rep.

Senior Representative Jason Wells has discovered the key to his success in this business—communication, and this includes sharing the WorldVentures opportunity and encouraging himself and others to succeed.  

“How you communicate to the people in your life and to yourself, will dictate the things you get or don't get,” Jason says. “You have to speak up in life to be heard and can apply that to anything you want, and it’ll work for whatever you want in life!”

In addition to financial support, Jason says that the personal development tools he’s acquired through WorldVentures have helped him improve personally. “Which, in turn, allows me to help others, sharing what I’ve learned or by me showing them the way to WorldVentures, so they can help themselves.”

Jason attends events, such as Momentum, A View from the Edge and Millionaire Boot Camp to “keep my mind right,” he says. And he participates in team contests to keep his “competitive juices going!”

He remains motivated by never forgetting his “why” and staying dedicated.

“I work hard because my job isn't done yet,” Jason says. “I haven't reached my goal of becoming financially free, to do what I want, when I want and how I want, and to share this freedom with my entire family. The only way to get there is by climbing the ranks to International Marketing Director. Don’t give up, never quit! Times will get tough, just like there are ups and downs, but keep going and push through, it’s worth it!”

And one way Jason does this is through communication.

“Keep showing and showing, and things will work out for you in the end,” Jason says. ”The biggest tactic with the biggest impact is to ‘show more people.’ People are weird, so don't take what they say or do personally, it doesn't matter. Keep on track with your goals!”

Although he has experienced successes before in his life, Jason believes that WorldVentures has given him the best chances to get ahead.

“I’ve been successful in my past endeavors; however, this has been, by far, the best company and group of people to make things happen,” Jason says. “I haven't come close in any other arena with the type of product and support I get here with WorldVentures!” 



No comments:

Post a Comment