Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspired to Succeed with WorldVentures

WorldVentures Congratulates Debra Williams

WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Debra Williams on her promotion to Senior Rep. Here are a few words from Debra Williams about her journey to Senior Rep.

Wanting more in life, including being a part of a purposeful movement, using her leadership qualities and helping others, Senior Representative Debra Williams was thrilled to find WorldVentures.

“Watching the WorldVentures DVD for the first time was refreshing, and what I was looking for,” Debra says. “I love WorldVentures because this organization cares, and helping people is key. I’ve always had leadership skills within me from childhood growing up. And my plan is to continue helping everyone I can. I believe in working hard and helping others.” 

With her WorldVentures success, Debra’s able to fulfill her dream of helping others. And she credits a “true dedication, great team and being a part of a company I believe in,” for helping her achieve such things. “I have a strong ‘why,’ and my family is the backbone of my success. I want my children to have the best,” Debra says. 

Wishing she had learned much earlier in life to “stick to one thing and commit to it,” Debra’s more devoted than ever, attaining her goals both professionally and personally. 

“Don't ever give up, continue striving for success,” Debra says. “Always be the best, reach for the stars and never ever give up your dreams. I returned to college after 27 years and received my degree.” 

Inspired by her recent success via WorldVentures and her own desire to succeed, Debra keeps herself motivated by helping others and staying focused.“I listen to motivational CD's everyday no matter what,” Debra says.  

Because of her vision and accomplishments, Debra’s now fulfillingher favorite phrase—Make a Living…Living!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment