Friday, February 1, 2013

WorldVentures Congratulates Alvin Pascual Flores



WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Alvin Pascual Flores on his promotion to Senior Rep.  Here are a few words from Alvin about his journey to Senior Rep.



WorldVentures: What were the key tools to your recent success and what did you learn?


Alvin Pascual Flores: Training and learning how to invite. The recent trainings that I attended taught me some valuable tips on how to build a team. I also learned that it will never be easy unless you put hard work, determination and passion.


WorldVentures: How do you stay motivated to continue to work so hard and move up the ranks?

Alvin Pascual Flores: If others can reach IMD, so can I… I just need to believe that I can do it and be inspired with the success stories of those who have made it.


WorldVentures: In light of your many achievements, what do consider your biggest achievement and why?

Alvin Pascual Flores: My recent achievement of being promoted to SR is my most inspiring achievement by far. The journey wasn’t easy. I have been a World Ventures member for 9 months and I expected myself to move ranks on my 3rd month at least. But that did not happen.  I could have given up. There were a lot of negative people that told me this won’t work. I did not listen to these people. I told myself to carry on and make it happen. So after getting SR recognition, in front of so many people, I felt that I made the right choice to stay.


WorldVentures: What’s the single-most important message you want to send to new mobile-preneurs?

Alvin Pascual Flores:  Make a living… Living!


WorldVentures: What motivated you to become a rep/LTC?

Alvin Pascual Flores:  Financial Freedom and to be able to travel the world for free.


WorldVentures: What impact do you expect WorldVentures to have on your life and the lives of others?

Alvin Pascual Flores:  An unprecedented impact that by travelling the world, one can achieve Financial Freedom. I believe that World Ventures has indeed set a standard that others will be envious about. With this business opportunity, any person can help change lives – for the better.


WorldVentures: In general, as a successful person, how do you stay motivated?

Alvin Pascual Flores: I need to be surrounded by positive people. I’m glad to have a World Ventures family in Singapore and someday in my hometown, in the Philippines when the market opens.


WorldVentures: Is there anything you would you have done anything differently if you had to start building your WorldVentures business all over again?  If so, what would you have changed and why?

Alvin Pascual Flores: In my first 6 months as a member, I did not attend a single training. I realized that this was a mistake. To be successful in World Ventures, I need to learn from those who have made it. So, if I could turn back time and build my business all over again, I would attend every single training available.


WorldVentures: What legacy will you leave to your child/children/family? 

Alvin Pascual Flores: Opportunities only knock once. I would want my family to know that I found an opportunity to make their lives better – and that is World Ventures. This is the legacy I want to leave for them.


WorldVentures:  What tactic or strategy has had the biggest impact on the size of your check?

Alvin Pascual Flores: The never-give-up attitude plus my burning desire to make this work.


WorldVentures: What do you feel sets DreamTrips apart from a regular vacation?

Alvin Pascual Flores: Friends. You will meet new people who eventually will become your extended family.


WorldVentures: What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?

Alvin Pascual Flores: “The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page.” This is my favorite quote because it means I made the right decision to join World Ventures.

Worldventures

No comments:

Post a Comment