Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WorldVentures Congratulates Subra Maniam


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Subra Maniam on his promotion to Director. Here are a few words from Subra about his journey to Director.


WorldVentures: How did you hear about WorldVentures?  How long have you been in the business?

Subra Maniam: This business was introduced to me by my good friend Kamalanathan, my sponsor whom I have known for more than 30 years. I have been in the business since Feb 2012


WorldVentures: Do you work your WorldVentures business full-time or part-time? 

Subra Maniam: I run my own Real Estate Agency and have been in the real estate industry for more than 20years. Now I spend 70% of my time on WV and 30% on my real estate business. In a few months time I will be spending 100% of my time on WV.


WorldVentures: What motivated you to become a rep?

Subra Maniam: I have never done any network marketing before as I did not want to be selling a product as I did not want to abuse my friendship by asking my friends to buy a product. I only want to sell or introduce to my friends and family what I personally like very much. I like properties very much (that’s the reason I have been very successful in my property business) and I love travelling very much. So 2 reasons one is it is to do with travel and number two I saw that we are going to be the pioneers in Singapore and the whole of Asia and I saw a big opportunity there.


WorldVentures: What did you hope to accomplish in joining WorldVentures?

Subra Maniam: I hope to create another passive income apart from the passive income I have created from my investment properties for myself. But above that I want to help my friends and family out there who need this opportunity more than me to achieve financial freedom. I also want my 2 daughters to complete their University education and continue this business as I don’t want them to work for anybody.


WorldVentures: What were the key tools to your recent success?

Subra Maniam: Initially I used to pick and choose as to whom I talk about this business, which I realized was wrong. Now I talk to anyone and everyone about the business. And teach my downlines the same system.


WorldVentures: How do you stay motivated to continue to work so hard and move up the ranks?

Subra Maniam: I am a National athlete (I am a marathon Race Walker).  As I do very long distances I need to self-motivate myself regularly and that training has also disciplined me to work systematically. I attend all of Company’s trainings (MBC, RTE etc. and our own groups training and meetings to stay motivated and focused).


WorldVentures: What are your 1-yr., 5-yr. and 10-yr. goals with WorldVentures?

Subra Maniam: I want to hit the rank of MD in 1 year, In 5 years time I will definitely be an IMD and I want to be going for Dreamtrips and Company events every month as because of my present career I can actually choose to retire anytime now I want to spend more quality time with my wife and family by going on trips. 10 years down the line apart from having made tons of money I want to have helped millions of people achieve their dreams and financial freedom.


WorldVentures: What is the best part of WorldVentures for you?

Subra ManiamFor me the best part of this business is that when you are in the same team you do not compete. That is to say you are not competing with your downlines but helping them in whichever way you can for them to grow. When they (downlines) grow you grow. As I always tell my team your growth is my growth, so I want to make sure that you grow.


WorldVentures: What was your toughest challenge and how did you overcome it?

Subra Maniam: One of the first few people that I signed up was my Race Walking Coach who has been coaching me since I was 15 and is like a big brother to me. But after signing up for more than 3 months he was not active in the business and each time I talk to him about it he will only say he does not have the kind of contacts that I have and it is very difficult for him to bring in anybody. This time it was a reversal of roles and I to talk to him and motivate him and bring him for presentations and training for him to understand the biz. Now he is fully charged up and only does he talk to anyone and everyone, about a month ago he qualified as an SR and he is thinking of doing it fulltime very soon. The kind of satisfaction and the sense of achievement that I felt when he became SR is something money cannot buy. I was so happy; I don’t think I will be this happy even when I become IMD.


WorldVentures: What has been your best learning experience since you started WorldVentures?
  
Subra Maniam: I have learned a lot since I joined WV. In fact everyday there is something new to learn. But the best thing that I learnt from our WorldVentures chief trainer is stop complaining and start working and you will hit success. It applies not only to this biz but also in everything in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment