Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Big Dreams Out of Bed-Stuy at WorldVentures


WorldVentures Congratulates Jose Quinones


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Jose Quinones on his promotion to Regional Marketing Director.  Here are a few words from Jose about his journey to Regional Marketing Director.

For Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn native Jose Quinones, there is no better motivation for succeeding in WorldVentures than his family. He aspires to not only fulfill his dreams, but theirs as well.

“I think about my mom and dad and remember how hard they worked to give me and my little brother anything we asked for,” he said. “I think about all the downs.  I think about where I came from and how badly I want out! I think about people who see me and my drive, and how I give them hope.”

To achieve the levels of success he wants with WorldVentures, Jose learned quickly that two lessons would be key. “Staying coachable and staying consistent,” he said. “I knew if I stayed that way, I could get through ‘no’s’ faster. Becoming successful isn’t going to be easy, but the ride getting there will be incredible.”

Jose has big goals in mind and has his site set on becoming an International Marketing Director by the end of 2013 and a top earner in 2014. As he works toward ascending the ranks, where he is now in WorldVentures and what he has gained are not lost on him.

“WorldVentures has impacted my life already” he exclaims. “The positive energy in my life, the personal development, becoming a better person—I love it!” 

2 comments:

  1. Great story. That's what hard work and determination gets you. If set your mind on a goal don't give up. Quitters are the only people who don't achieve their goals. Keep up the great work and I'll see you at the finish line Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. You are an inspiration. my son Gary Cowan is heading in the same directions because he works hard and set Goals. congrats on your phenomenal achievement Jose aka J Paco

    ReplyDelete