Thursday, February 7, 2013

WorldVentures Congratulates Natalia Silvi

WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Natalia Silvi on her promotion to Senior Rep.  Here are a few words from Natalia about her journey to Senior Rep.


WorldVentures: What were the key tools to your recent success and what did you learn?
  
Natalia Silvi: My key tools for my recent success & I learned:
a.    My leaders’ support in BOB and 2 on 1
b.    Mastering inviting & closing, keep doing it, start asap as I joined
c.    Mastering presentation, self-learning and initiative to fast learning duplicating my leaders.
I learned if I follow the system and the leader, do it persistently, I will reach higher to the next level.


WorldVentures: How do you stay motivated to continue to work so hard and move up the ranks?

Natalia Silvi: My WHY:
a.    Financial Freedom - I want to have more time for my family, financially free of 9-5 working tension, better quality of life for my family, more time for God (in church), more time for my mother (she is 60 now)…
I have lost opportunity to give what I should give for my father during
his cancer fight a time, financial support. I still have my mother. I pray God gives me time to fulfill my dream to make her happy buy a better house for her and my family (for my children) living in the same area, go around the world with my family.
I am almost 40 and for years I missed some precious time with my children cooking for them, fetching to school, accompanying them to sleep, travelling, sharing time as emotionally sometimes children need a mother to talk to “at their moment”, not waiting until I am available to talk to. My children are very happy if I am home bed rest because I am sick. It is a motherhood emotion also drives me to make my goal “financial freedom” come true.
b.    World Class Speaker - I want to leave a business legacy for my children and a good name, I want to be a motivational speaker, a speaker in church, and I want to write a best seller book that can bless all women and children, families around the world. Write my values of life and valuable life experiences to share in a book and leave a good name and good life values for my next generation.






WorldVentures: Do you think your achievements in the past had an impact in your decision to join WorldVentures?  If so, how did your success impact your decision?

Natalia Silvi: Yes, absolutely! God always gives me the best wherever I am, at home, at office, at church. I often have opportunities to become a leader and I loved to take the leadership opportunities. I love learning  reading personal development, motivational, leadership books. Joining personal development, leadership seminars and trainings. The knowledge and skills I get from books and seminars make me very confident to move. I set goals and joined insurance, I think insurance can help me to achieve my goals. I was nominated the best new agents all over Indonesia in 2011. I did learn a lot how to make appointments, doing closing, presentation, handling objections in insurance industry. I experience earning income in WV is easier than my experience earning in insurance. I think I love WV more than all of my current jobs (finance controller in a Company, insurance agent, helping my husband as a freelance property marketing). I am considering to do it full time as my income in WV is over my current income.


WorldVentures: What’s the single-most important message you want to send to new mobile-preneurs?

Natalia Silvi: “Internet business has a very powerful magnifying effect!! It is proven to help people becoming very wealthy and have more time for this business is a home based business. Be confident, you are in the right path if you want to have more time for yourself and family. Be blessedly wealthy and happy!”


WorldVentures: What impact do you expect WorldVentures to have on your life and the lives of others?

Natalia Silvi: I expect Worldventures can change my life and lives of others “a happy, fun, balance life”.  I do hope Worldventures can make us possible to achieve all of our life goals a spiritual, family, health, financial, lifestyle, career goals.


WorldVentures: What are your 1 yr., 5-yr. and 10-yr. goals with WorldVentures?

Natalia Silvi: 1 yr. - Income USD 100.000 / mth + retire current jobs (free time for family)
5 yr. - Income USD 1.000.000 / mth + travel around the world 1x / 1mth with family + world class speaker + best seller book author
10 yr. - Income USD 100.000.000 / mth + free time (I can choose what and when I want to do things I love) + have properties in Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, America, Europe + travel around the world for free with big families + dedicated my life for God’s will sharing my life for my beloved family, my community and to people God sends me to around the world.


WorldVentures: If you do have days when you’re not motivated, how do you handle it?

Natalia Silvi: I look and remember my WHY! I pray for HIS strength and Holy Spirit to make me fully energized and can go for my goals.


WorldVentures: What is the one piece of advice someone gave you that you wish you had known much earlier in life?

Natalia Silvi: “Everything happens for a reason” – my boss
“Nothing is impossible” – Bible
“I can do more than I myself can see and believe. I have awesome personal potential.” – my relatives and partners


WorldVentures: What legacy will you leave to your child/children/family?

Natalia Silvi: “A legacy that gives them happiness and longevity in life - great faith in God’s favor, great name, great health, great community, great wealth, great lifestyle, great family in unity and next generation fulfilling God’s will.” 


WorldVentures: What tactic or strategy has had the biggest impact on the size of your check?

Natalia Silvi: Strategy
1.    PRAY in everything I want to do, ask Jesus to guide and lead my ways to His will.
2.    Follow the successor (role model them) leader and system
3.    Learning through books, audio video materials, trainings, seminars
4.    Keep the community (friends and relatives) in touch
5.    Do everything with a sincere heart and good mean.
6.    Just do it!!! I will keep doing what I should, learn more and do it better, learn much more and do it again much better, until I master what I should and never stop learning all the way to the goals.


WorldVentures: What do you feel sets DreamTrips apart from a regular vacation?

Natalia Silvi: I feel it is a blessing and awesome life if I can go DreamTrips with my family every month regularly.


WorldVentures: What’s your favorite motivational quote and why?

Natalia Silvi: “For God nothing is impossible!” – Bible
Why- experience my life, God bless me according to His ways that make me wonder “How great God is”.


No comments:

Post a Comment