Thursday, January 10, 2013

WorldVentures Congratulates Kelvin Kong


WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Kelvin Kong on his promotion to Marketing Director. Here are a few words from Kelvin about his journey to Marketing Director.


WorldVentures: How did you hear about WorldVentures?  How long have you been in the business?

Kelvin Kong: I was referred by my good friend, IMD Dennis Bay of Singapore! I joined WV in Oct 2010 but didn't really build the business as there was nothing in Asia at that time. Hence, I couldn't really see it! And given the choice between something that has nothing yet, and my real estate business, I chose the latter...  It was only in Apr 2012 that I started to build the business on a full-time basis after attending the Apr 2012 Convention in Vegas, where my eyes were finally opened!


WorldVentures: Do you work your WV business full-time or part-time? 

Kelvin Kong: Full-time, of course!


WorldVentures: What motivated you to become a rep?

Kelvin Kong: The business model, the product, the concept, the culture, the people, the whole set up of the company, the opportunity to change people's lives in Asia thru WV.. These are the things that motivated me to be a rep!


WorldVentures: What did you hope to accomplish in joining WV?

Kelvin Kong: I want to spend more time with my family, bring my parents to see the world, give the best things in life to my loved ones, create a better environment for them to live in and help many people in Asia accomplish financial freedom! At the same time, groom the next generation of network marketing leaders in my team!


WorldVentures: What were the key tools to your recent success?

Kelvin Kong: Discipline, belief, dedication, commitment, hard work, the system and training from my group and the WV trainings... And my team of excellent reps!

WorldVentures: How do you stay motivated to continue to work so hard and move up the ranks?

Kelvin Kong: The belief that I am doing something right for the people of Asia, my team members, my family members and my loved ones!


WorldVentures: What are your 1-yr., 5-yr. and 10-yr. goals with WV?

Kelvin Kong: My 1-yr. goal is to be an IMD, 5-yr. goal is to have at least 50,000 reps and earned at least $2M and 10- yr. goal to have at least 200,000 reps and earned at least $10M.


WorldVentures: What is the best part of WV for you?

Kelvin Kong: The best part is the people!


WorldVentures: What was your toughest challenge and how did you overcome it?

Kelvin Kong: The toughest challenge is at the beginning when I gave up my 6-figure real estate business. I overcame it by staying focused and surrounding myself with positive people and working hard toward my goals.


WorldVentures: What has been your best learning experience since you started WV?

Kelvin Kong: My best learning experience is that my belief system has to be strong! I got to belief 100% in the company, the system, the product, the leaders and myself that I can succeed! And immerse myself in a positive environment so that my dreams can nurture and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment