Thursday, April 18, 2013

Faith and Fellowship with WorldVentures

WorldVentures Congratulates Tere and Mary Kampe



WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Tere and Mary Kampe on their promotion to Regional Marketing Director.  Here are a few words from Tere and Mary about their journey to Regional Marketing Director.

For spouse team Tere and Mary Kampe, the success they have had with WorldVentures has been strongly guided by their faith and by their passion to help others. 

“Referencing the Bible has been a key tool for me,” says Tere. “Over time, I have learned that my past does not need to ’define‘ me, but I choose to let it ’refine‘ me. Faith overcoming fear. Both are belief in an outcome, but faith is a positive outcome and fear is a negative outcome.”

“We also desperately want people on our team to win,” shares Mary. “It fires me up to see them succeed and achieve goals that they set for themselves!”

Indeed, keeping a focus on the team and helping others are what Tere and Mary view as the greatest impact WorldVentures has had on their lives and, in turn, others.

“You can impress people from a distance, but we can impact them up close,” says Tere. “This business is all about developing and building relationships. Since we don’t have a product we center around, we get to center around people. As a result, all that we do goes to help enhance the lives of those on our team and I love that!”

“If we can help others understand that we invite people to a lifestyle of fun, freedom and fulfillment, we can positively impact the lives of thousands of people,” states Mary. “This builds people, which, in turn, builds families, communities and our country. The lifestyle is our business.”

For many Reps, reading inspirational books or connecting with other Reps is a great way to motivate themselves on the days they need an extra kick. But for the Kampes, lack of motivation has never really been an issue.

“I actually don’t recall a day when I was not motivated,” says Tere. “Now, there were definitely days when things weren’t going the way I wanted them to. During those days, I spend more time reading the Bible and motivational books. Then, I go back to the basics and I ask myself, ‘What do I need to do today to move my business forward?’ And then, I do that!”

“If you want to change some things in your life, you need to change some things in your life,” says Mary, stating the couple’s favorite motivational quote. “If we want to be somewhere different, we need to make different choices.”

WorldVentures Facebook
WorldVentures Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment