Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Believing in the Power of Teamwork with WorldVentures

WorldVentures Congratulates Aisha Taylor

WorldVentures Co-Founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue would like to congratulate Aisha Taylor on her promotion to Senior Representative.  Here are a few words from Aisha about her journey to Senior Representative.
 
Paying tribute to her WorldVentures family, Senior Representative Aisha Taylor, credits teamwork for her recent success.

“I realized that if I approached this from a good place, I’d grow faster,” Aisha says. “I never tried to make money alone and always leveraged the team and the support network available to me. I developed a relationship with my upline, listened to their advice and integrated it into my business. I saw how my life was beginning to change and realized that I’d be selfish if I didn’t share this and help my team grow. I truly want to help people change their lives, and take this approach with my team members and those who I expose to the business.”

Aisha says that she originally joined the company to experience new things, including DreamTrips; meet people and make friends; alleviate some of her debt; earn extra income and help fund her new financial literacy business.

“I’d been praying for something,” Aisha says. “I was a little scared at first but have always given 110 percent in everything I do. I knew that I’d be successful because I was coachable and believed in myself. I’ve always been that way, which is why I’ve always been successful. I knew this would be no different.”

Since uniting with WorldVentures, Aisha has used her positive beliefs to help build her team, inspiring others with her encouraging words.

“Don’t worry about what people think,” Aisha says. “Don't be scared to step out of your comfort zone.  Ask yourself what you’d do if you knew you couldn’t fail, and whatever that is, do it, don’t be afraid. I want to show them that they can do anything that they want to do and be anyone they want to be. Regardless of the obstacles and people who tell you ‘no’ or that you can’t do something, you can. If you believe and are willing to work hard, you can achieve anything.”

Taking her own advice to heart, Aisha is fulfilling her dreams, and particularly her mission to help others reach their goals also. 

“I just want to help other people achieve their dreams,” Aisha says. “I think about my why and keep going.”

And together with her WorldVentures team, Aisha is making the most of her many opportunities.

“We can influence our lives by controlling our reaction to what happens,” Aisha says. “Many people would be a lot happier if they changed how they reacted to what happens to them.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment